Monitoring plant, soil and water conditions is easier and more precise with AirScout.
AirScout is the premier imaging technology for revealing temperature variations in plants, bare soil and water to within 3/100° C. This makes AirScout a new powerful diagnostic tool for a wide range of practical applications and missions.
- Accurately estimate yields weeks sooner
- Read bare soil temperature for relative moisture, planting conditions
- Determine if crop damage is recoverable or terminal for the season
- Locate drainage tile leaks or blockages
- Identify anomolies in waterways to trace issues requiring remediation
- Scan broad swaths of forest lands to spot and treat outbreaks before they spread